What could you get done with a website expert in your back pocket?
Not everyone needs a brand new website - sometimes you just want to make what you've got work better.
That's when you need a
Back Pocket Expert
Are you struggling with problems like these?
That's why I created my Back Pocket Expert service
I’ve been building websites for over 20 years, and have worked in government and corporate before starting my own business.
And in my business I’ve worked with a lot of wonderful people who already have a website – they just need a little help to make it work better (or sometimes, just remember how to use it – no judging!)
So I’m offering my help as a Back Pocket Expert. I’m very familiar with WordPress, Shopify and some other ecommerce platforms, but I’ve also got to grips with other systems (looking at you, Squarespace).
And because I believe it’s important to be in control of your own destiny, I help women feel more confident to take the reins themselves by making short and sweet videos of how to do things behind the scenes.
Here are some things I could do for you
Here's how it works (and what it costs)
$520 + GST ($360 USD)*
$900 + GST ($620 USD)*
- We have a chat via Zoom and talk about what’s keeping you stuck.
- If it’s a system I’m not familiar with, I may need to do an audit of your site – that’s NZ$125 + GST ($95 USD). If it’s a system I’m familiar with, we skip this step.
- I provide you with a recommendation on how to move forward. This could be a list of tasks that I can do for you, or might be a report on what’s not working that you can take to someone else for further help (and recommendations on who that might be).
- Based on my findings, you and I prioritise what you’d like me to work on. I send you an invoice for $500 + GST (approx $370 USD) for a half day, or $875 + GST (approx $650 USD) for a full day, and when that’s paid, I book in your half or full day.
- Magic happens! I do the work and make you any videos you might need so you’ll be able to take over the reins yourself.
*prices are listed in NZD, and USD
Is what you need not on the list?
Need a blog set up on your hosting so you can add your own design and content? Or a set of on-brand social media profile graphics? Or need to move to new web host? There are many things I can help with – too many to list out.
Think of me as your expert on call. I’m always happy to have a chat to see if I can draw on my many years of experience from running my own business to help you, or if not, guide you towards the right person who can.
“Sally is hands down the best developer I’ve ever worked with. As the owner of a busy little brand studio I know I can trust Sally to keep projects on track, care enough to think about the little details and the big ones, problem solve the tough bits, and all with the most helpful attitude. I just know she’s always got my back and that’s such a comfort for any owner of a growing business.”